Sunday, February 16, 2014

acroyoga


I spent most of my yesterday afternoon at TedxUNC, which was absolutely invigorating. I have a lot of favorite parts that I'll likely post in the coming weeks, but hands-down the coolest of the favorites was acroyoga. Yup. Awesome. The woman who spoke with us talked about how yoga is a journey with yourself - just you and your mat; but, acroyoga requires allowing a partner into that journey with you, and thus communication and trust become paramount. This is something I'd totally try one day. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm looking forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acro-yoga is a physical practice which blends elements of yoga, acrobatics, performance and healing arts. There are two schools of Acroyoga.

    Zero Gravity Gyms are unequivocally evolutionary for a new paradigm of movement, fitness, pleasure and fun.
    visit our site for yoga training http://zerogravitygym.com/

    The Applications of the Zero Gravity Gym include yoga, fitness, body therapy, inversion therapy, back therapy, rehabilitation, children body trainer, gymnastics trainer, martial arts trainer, aerial arts, longevity aide, mother's helper, baby rocker, meditation free zone, hanging bliss lounge and fun!

    ReplyDelete