Friday, February 07, 2014

if you're out on the road...


I've never been one of those people who watches TV to unwind, but I do own every season of Gilmore Girls. Lately, I've been watching it nonstop, even just as background noise in lieu of music. I light a candle, pour a glass of wine and settle in - I've even been staying up late and foregoing my morning routine. I've also decided that sweet little Hillsborough is our very own Stars Hollow. 

I blame the winter doldrums. What are you doing to fight them? 

(And also: Can we talk about The WB? Throwback.) 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I used to always watch Gilmore Girls back in middle school when I'd come home from school. Such a sweet show to just relax and unwind too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are meant to be blog soulmates! I TOTALLY do this too...their witty lines are the perfect background music ;) I started doing it in college when Rory would inspire me to get back to studying, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite tv shows!!!
    i watch it through and through again. and oh yes, the words in the opening music title. 'i will follow where you lead....'

    ReplyDelete